Manage drill performance with every rod
Vermeer Fleet +Edge HDD helps increase job productivity by managing and analyzing operational data. With this tool you can capture near real-time machine data, such as mud flow, thrust and pullback force and rotational torque on a rod-by-rod basis. Operations and fleet managers can review machine information at any point in time during or after a drilling operation to help improve the performance of the equipment and crews.
Requires an active Fleet subscription. (Existing or purchased with Fleet +Edge.)
Steps for purchasing Vermeer Fleet +Edge HDD
- Confirm installation of telematics hardware on machine
- Purchase or verify active Vermeer Fleet subscription
- Purchase Vermeer Fleet +Edge HDD upgrade
- Portal connectivity via cellular service
- GPS location
- Up to 30-days data storage* when out of cell range
- Unlimited number of customer user accounts per machine
- Standard Vermeer Fleet features remain visible
See dealer for additional specification.
Regional limitations apply. Contact your dealer or [email protected] for limitations.
*Storage varies based on use and amount of data
PC/Laptop - Windows 7, 8.1, 10 - Chrome optimized, Internet Explorer in compatibility mode
Macintosh - OS X - Chrome optimized
iPhone/iPad - iOS - Chrome optimized
Android phone/tablet - Android - Chrome optimized
Standard Vermeer Fleet subscription is required; contact your dealer or [email protected]
to verify status.
D23x30 S3 Navigator® HDD (software version 160 and above)
D24x40 S3 Navigator® HDD (software version 150 and above)
D40x55 S3 Navigator® HDD (software version 150 and above)
Machine must be equipped with telematics hardware. Contact your dealer to verify hardware requirements are met.